Sunday, March 31, 2024

Oh, Baby!

 

Many of you know that my husband and I each have four children. My husband has four sons, and I have two sons and two daughters. After his accident, his children were told that he was "faking" his injury. Three of his four boys blocked us out of their lives one by one. We've missed their weddings, buying their first houses, babies, and more than 13 years of memories. It's heartbreaking to imagine the pain and confusion my husband has experienced over the years.

Fast forward to last weekend. My four children and their spouses have been awaiting a baby. My oldest son and his wife have involved us along the way, making us feel like he's the first baby in the world. It's amazing to love someone so tiny in such a big way.

We hope the rest of our children return, and we'll get to know our other grandchildren one day. For today, we're happy with the gifts we've been given. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anchors

  Everyone knows what an anchor is.  It is a part of a boat that holds it to a particular place so it doesn't float away.  It is a suppo...